Leveling kit and bigger tire advice
I have a 2008 F150 Super crew 60th anniversary. I'd like to level the front end and possibly install suspension blocks in the rear to keep it level when there is weight in the box. Then I'd like to put bigger tires on my stock 18" rims.
Here are my questions:
1. How many inches leveling kit will make it straight with the rear?
2. What brand of leveling kit is recommended?
3. What's the biggest tire size I can go?
4. I'm thinking Nitto Trail Grappler, any other suggestions?)
5. What should I do to offset the bigger tires for programming (so the transmission and speedo function properly?)
Any other advice?