Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

New tires arrived

6K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  BlairTruck 
#1 ·
Guy at tire shop messages me saying my tires arrived and they are so nice that they have them on display

Tire Furniture Wheel Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Light

See less See more
#11 ·
Sweet, it will be interesting to see how they last for you. I was going to go with these as replacements for my 02 Pony but at that time there were pretty pricey. I can only imagine what 22s go for......only one kidney:icon_cool:

#17 ·
Not a fan of the super-low profile on the tires, but love the width and the tread pattern of the KDW's, and those wheels are complete kick ass.

Going to have to get yourself a case of Meguiar's brake dust cleaner and a power washer Blair, save some coin at the car wash.

Nice thing about those wheels is you've got enough clearance between the spokes to get in there and scrub the brake dust off by hand though.

I like how you've got the bale of insulation behind your easy chair for those chilly nights.

Here in Ontario we just use blankets.

#23 ·
yep most of alberta wants lifted diesels with stacks blowing black smoke that cant fit in a parking stall at West Edmonton mall.
not this bukaroo. i like to go low and slow. until some civic or dodge ram think they are fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.