looking fo install shop or person - FordTough.ca - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Audio and Electronics Alarms, Audio Systems, DVD and GPS Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Apprentice

looking fo install shop or person

I want to get the remote start w/alarm that I've have had sitting here for about a year lol. It's the top one from Canadian Tire...the two way remote. I know alarms don't do much if they want the truck but Honestly I just want it for the remote functionality since It's outside at work. I was wondering if any of you guys do this for a living or know someone that could do it with me. I'd like to attempt doing it myself but I have big clumsy hands and I'm not too good with wires. That and If I did it myself my girlfriend would kill me if I messed it up lol Any way I'm in Mississauga and unfortunately I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off so trying to meet up with someone is kinda hard. If you have a shop or know someone who could do this for a good price please let me know!! Thanks guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Apprentice

If i may say i own a shop in scarborough Oxford Auto Sound. Those Prostarts are crap like really bad units. Alot of times you have to return them cuz small things dont work on them. The guage of wire is also a little small.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Apprentice

But if you still want to put it in. No prob i give you a bit of advice and wireing for it but i dont have a shop i closed down my garage just have my sales place. PM me if your needing help

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode