Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Split Bench Seat

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  B Rent 
#1 ·
I'm wondering if there were any 92-96 F-150's with a Split Bench Seat with fold down console. I've seen the bench seats in the XLT with the fold down armrest, but i'm wondering about a console. I'm looking to replace the seat in my 96' Ford becase i like having the console so much in my dodge for throwin Cd's n such but still want to have a full seat. Any info and pictures would be much appreciated.

#2 ·
The only ones I've ever seen have been aftermarket. I know the newer trucks have them. Maybe one could fit?

#4 ·
The seat in my 2004 work truck sounds like the one your looking for. The console has a padded top, lots of room inside and 2 cup holders! I'll check at work today and compare the '04 with my '95. If the bolts line up and the seat would actually fit in the cab then that may be your solution. But, you can't have mine. It's taken me 2 years to get the seat to contour to my fat ass! I'm not giving it up now.

#5 ·
It should fit but your drilling lots of holes. I counted 12 mount points and the floor pan looks similar enough to be workable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.