- Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts - View Single Post - What is this?
Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Collingwood, ON
Posts: 8
it's a positive air shut off used in the oil field to shut down the truck in case of a run away,its made by rodadeco and you should be able to get a new hose.
Thanks a bunch shelbyx1. I would never had guessed. I did some research on how it works and it is a pretty simple design and makes my understanding this was a Hydro truck.

Another question then...can I just remove it? Or will that cause problems?

Richard from Georgian Bay

2006 F350 6.0L PS Crew Cab
ritchiem is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome