Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Breslau, Ontario
- Drilling the stock banjo`s will make them weak and will most likely snap off (bad). 6.4`s are much better and not very expensive.
- Scangauge II is a great gauge for the price. My favorite upgrade! It can show readings not many if any can show (FICM for example). Small and compact, even kinda matches the factory gauge colour. You will not be able to run both. There is only 1 OBDII port. Even if you install another port it will not work. The port does not like to share.
- Change the dummy plugs to prevent a future leak. Install the updated turbo drain.
- CCV mod, Zoodad mod, Syn. oil, Revxx.
- Flush the coolant system with VC-9 and then again with Restore (this will help save your new oil cooler),Coolant filter, ELC coolant,
- Change the drivers side I.C. pipe from plastic to the earlier style steel.
- Performance intake elbow. No HP gain but provides a port for boost pressure. When tuned, the factory gauge, or any gauge plugged into the OBDII port is not accurate. Tuners fool the computer for more HP.
- Install fuel pressure gauge, Pyro, true boost gauge (above), oil pressure gauge (dash gauge is nothing but a switch). Your SCT will not read most of these!
- Might consider : 03 turbo, Batmowheel, rear fuel cross over line or RR return, Go Go direct drive trans solenoid. The list goes on and on...lol. I don`t want you to get board over the winter.............Hillz
2005 F250 SCSB 4x4
-ARP studs, PowerMax turbo, Custom tuned SCT, Accufab intake elbow, Coolant filter, Oil bypass filter, Autometers and Scangauge, Zoodad + fast idle mods, Gogo direct solenoid, 4" turbo back MagnaFlow duals,2.5 levelling kit, Air bag helpers, Cowl hood, 7.5` Arctic plow