Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

My 2010 F150 Supercrew 4X4

119K views 800 replies 43 participants last post by  lumberjack 
#1 · (Edited)
Well thought I would start a thread with a picture of my truck before I start the xmas mods on her. 2 of the presents the truck is getting are
1- 2 1/2" full lift kit and new rear shocks
2- black powder coated bully bar

I have already put a tri fold tonneau cover on it ( not it picture ) and have added the 4" black step bars, I also added a recon fire and ice light bar to the rear under the tail gate, plus I added 3 orange lights bars under the doors on each side, truck also has 8000k h.i.d head lights, and I added some l.e.d blue lights to the interior.I also put a MBRP cat back system on the truck but I just recently dropped the muffler off and put in a " y " to make her come alive for sound. Here's the lift thats going on after I get the new shocks on the 18th and the bully bar ( no pic of it )

See less See more
#8 ·
Well got a reply on the rim/tire combo I wanted to go with and I got told $2250 taxes in mounted balanced and with tpms. Little more than I can afford so looking at different rim/tire combo now. Will keep everyone posted

#11 ·
put those tires on the exploder just before i sold it they worked great didnt get to test them out much was afraid to break the truck lol

they do have a humm going down the road not bad in cab but noticable outside

#14 ·
Actually Matt the rim/tire combo I am looking at is with in 2-5 km/h to the actual tire size I am running now so no need to calibrate speedo, OOh should have some pics up this weekend of my new shocks, and of the bully bar so stay tuned boys/girls

#21 ·
Well haven't heard back for the tire guy, so may have to wait till spring to buy rims/tires. But have changed what I want anyways here's the new tire and rim I'm looking at going with in a 17, the tire will probably be a 285/70/17

Let me know what you think of these

#23 · (Edited)
Soon Matt gonna attempt the bar tomorrow if my back will let me work on my truck and if the wife figures out how to use her new camcorder we will do a video of the exhaust on the truck, but yes I will do before and after pics of the bull bar, won't have lights on it as I didn't get them for xmas.

#25 ·
Well I fired up my propane heater in the garage so I couldo out and do the bully bar, well after a little cursing 2 broken bolts 1 bloody finger I got it instaled ( lol ) so I have 2 pictures of before and 2 of after, so let me hear what you think of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.