Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northeastern BC
Howdy. I always fill up my tank in Beaverlodge on the way back from GP.
Sounds like you've either got a loose connector on the wiring harness, or a wire about to break. I'd start by removing the plastic cover around the streering column and tracing the wiring harness back from the ignition switch. Have a good look and see if there's any broken or chafed insulation. Pull the connectors and check the contacts to make sure they're not oxidized, and then re-plug them a few times. See what effect that has.
If Princess Auto were a real girl, I'd ask her to marry me.