Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Coming this SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY....

6K views 46 replies 12 participants last post by  fordtough.ca 
#1 · (Edited)
Last minute timmies meet in London, wellington road south of 401 near Costco and van and truck world.

February 24, 2008

1PM

Directions from woodstock(401wb)

Take Exeter/Wellington rd exit
turn left at second set of lights(there is three gas stations and a Timmie on the corners)
go over the 401, thru a set of lights
Timmies is on right just past Costco

Directions from 401eb/402eb

Take Wellington rd exit
turn right off of ramp
Timmies is on right just past Costco

If your 08limited and miss exit traveling westbound

take 402 split
turn around using the wonderland rd exit
follow above directions for eastbound 402

See less See more
#11 ·
I'll be there.

Gordon, yeah its that same crappy exit. Just get off at the Exeter Rd exit and turn right at the 2nd set of lights (Wellington rd) then go over the bridge and the Timmies is on the right side.

#17 ·
Crap.
I need to keep my mileage under 60k for the warranty work on my alt.
Next mtg out that way I'll head there for sure.

I would like to go, I love to drive but thinking with my wallet. I'd better not go this time.

Sorry.:icon_sad:

#22 ·
Looks like I should be there and lets see what I am driving in tomorrow!! I have a small problem and that my brother has his snow blade infront of the garage door where I have my truck parked!!! Hopefully he will remember to move it for me so I can take the dirty truck to this!!!

#28 ·
Looks like I will be there in my dirty truck...right now my brother is moving his snow blade away from the garage door so I can get the truck out!!! Since it takes me about hour and half to get to London, I will be leaving by 11:30!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

#29 ·
Hey Gordon, if you don't mind a power washer. Instead of turning left onto Wellington, go straight thru on Exeter Rd and their is a fairly new coin-op on the right behind a smaller hotel. The entrance is off of Exeter, I beleive you go past one more set of sets after Wellington than it is on the right.

#38 ·
Good to meet everyone today and put a face to a name. Thanks Steve for showing me the location of the DSL relay, now I'm going to 'search' for a way to turn the fog lights independently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.