Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone out there heard about using modified porsche axles in the front of new style f150s----somewhere i read they are much stronger than factory ford.as i am running 40inch tires on an 07 f150 i am just waiting to grenade an axle.any info would be awesome!soon i will post pictures of the truck,but this is my first time on your website n have not quite figured out how yet.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a trailmaster 6 inch,plus skyjacker levelling kit,2 procomp addaleaves & perf acc 3 inch bodylift.tires are (for now)37 mud grapplers(40 s are supposed to be here thursday)k&n fipk.airaid tb spacer,edge evolution,banks headers,3 inch stainless exhaust in front of rear tire,hella grille with h.i.d lights,full load fx4 with leather,4.88 gears,bushwacker flares

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i can try,but the new tires are going on the rims in the pictures.i am also curious how much difference there will be between a 37 & 40.the tires coming are exactly the same tire only taller,width is the same

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.