Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loved the original, this one looks real nice, hope it sounds as good as the original.
It sounds nice, he took me for a ride around the block just after it came off of truck last thursday. The FRPP performance pack only adds 15hp on paper, but it truly does wake up some power out of the stock GT!:icon_eek:

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Technically no, the Mazdas are built were the Mustangs are built.:icon_rolleyes:
Actually the Mustang is made by Auto Alliance the old plant where they built the Mustang was at the Rouge and the Auto Alliance plant where the Mustang is built is down the road from there all that is built at the Rouge is the F150 supercab, Supercrew, and Harley Davidson and Limited Models.

· Registered
10 Posts
i have the first edition Bullitt mustang in green color, at first i was thinking trading it for the 08 edition but after seeing pictures of it i will kept my 01 for now
i think it look to much like a V6 model, the front grill look cheesy nerveless it’s a nice car
only 315 HP its Probably more than that, when my 2001 came out it was advertise as
5 more hp than the GT but was revised at 15 more HP by Ford later
Maybe I will pick one up when they start showing up used as a companion for my 2001 :icon_wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.