Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Different grill eh...[ FORD ]. It'll be interesting to see how the new 6.7 does.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
bleech!!!!think i just puked in my mouth!why change a great lookin design?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
bleech!!!!think i just puked in my mouth!why change a great lookin design?
LOL...I'm still not sure if I even like the look on the '08+up grill yet. I'd like to see those with head lights on top. I think the '05-'07 is the best yet.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I still prefer the original SD

·
Registered
479 Posts
its a womens truck.. puke

·
Registered
507 Posts
I think they look good! get a lift and some bigger meats under there it'll be one sweet truck

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hate the grill. I preferred the old one. Looks too bulky.

·
Registered
529 Posts
The best part is the message centre in the dash asking you if you have connected the trailer, wiring & chains step by step. I guess I could just spray paint flat black over the message centre lens. But knowing the idle time the programmers must have on their hands if they took the time to create this, the truck probably won't go in gear until you answer all of the questions correctly...
And I agree with Fordsforever, the trucks kept getting better looking every year until the '08's came out...then whoops. The other thing on the 08+ is that the pebble finish on the dash must be brutal to keep clean. My wife's Cobalt has that finish so I don't even try, everything sticks to it.
I am anxious for the new engine to succeed. Many are saying this will be Ford's last kick at the deisel market, they HAVE to get it right this time after the 6.0 & 6.4. Lets all cross our fingers and pray, shall we?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would take it over a GMC or Dodge. but that grill looks kinda silly,

I'm all for a BIG GRILL make it look like a truck, but give it a little more style then that, just looks like a meathead carved out a chunk crome

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well some of you might not like it but I love it! I was at the Ford dealer yesterday and they told me as of April of next year I can order my 2011 F350 diesel! I can't wait

·
Registered
996 Posts
It's a good looking truck -- if you happen to be Dog the Bounty Hunter.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I walked around one and sat in it in Kentucky and I gotta say it is an improvement (IMO) over the 08-11 front end but but still does not beat the 05-07 or even the 99-04 for that matter. It's not just a new hood, the whole front clip is new but it looks like the cab back has not changed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts