Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have done the following upgrades to my truck 160cc injectors single shot , hpop out of newer 99-03 7.3 for volume , wicked wheel on stock turbo 3.5" down pipe and 4" magnaflow exhaust , dp tuner custom tunes from jodi tipton . I am looking at doing the following just curious if anyone has done it out there and may have some pointers . I was looking at the ats intercooler kit , and installing a newer 7.3 turbo from a 2000 7.3l Thanks in advance
:icon_cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well the project is complete and it rocks i did not use the sd turbo but i modded a sd intercooler and installed water meth kit the turbo is a d66 dominator turbo from beans diesel (40 lbs boost )also added a tymar cold ait kit this truck before the turbo and inter cooler kicked a d max's butt now i can't wait to go to the track and spank a cummins and more d max's LOL my next project is a 7.3 powered dragster compound turbo's hybird injectors can't wait

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sounds awsome, got any pics?

·
Registered
507 Posts
awesome man, I use to run DP tunes, there pretty good! and I have heard lots of good things about the d66. who'd you pick it up from? BDP?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it right from bdp yes they are amazing to deal with . I will post pics once i get some of it

·
Registered
507 Posts
Awesome man, yeah Bean is a great guy

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been looking at BDP also. Power is an addiction, ya just gotta have it. Are your injectors from bean?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you have any HP and Torque numbers? My Powerstroke works okay but it would be nice if it was comparable to my Big Block, it's nasty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PICS WILL COME SOON BE PATIENT PLS

·
Registered
25 Posts
What would you do?

96 f-350 powerstroke 4x4 combined with a 92 -96 Bronco or 79 f-150 short box regular cab 4x4 with 1 tonne axels and a 12 valve non-computer cummins?:icon_confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts