Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it seems this motor has taken more out of me then I could ever have guessed. It is a Nitrous Motor built to take 300hp shot. Scat roller trw pistons eagle rods. every thing is balanced downn to .01 gram. This is the wildest motor I have ever had the pleasure to own. Aluminum heads and intake I just cant wait to drive it.

on with the picts

hope ya like the purple

I do

the A is the proof of a real 428cj

this is gonna be a fun year
I just bought a 2003 mustang convertible that was a show car with only 20km
and 2 big nitrous tanks in the back hummm I am gonna need a Nitrous filling station this yr.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was a huge pain getting that 3 part paint in a high heat version it had to be custom ordered and it too forever to get it done. but what else would you put in a purple truck?

ya purple is definitely one of the colours you either like or hate

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
260 in 265 ex 710 lift it is either that or 240 in 240 out and 680 lift I screwed up a few cams so far but it is a big bump stick

if it is less the 500hp on motor I am gonna be real upset

· Registered
324 Posts
Buzzy looks Good man, make sure you video start up for us nothing like hearin a roller, whats your plans for carburation ?? 850 ???you got powerbrakes, :) As well with that kinda lift you might want to check into some type of vacumm boost, I think your going to be in the 2 -3" max vacumm, you need atleast 6 -8 " If I'm not mistaken

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
replica but all from ford body parts. spoiler with zoots and cobra R hood
has been a show car for the last few years claims of 800hp lol more like 500 at most. it has a big nitrous kit on it.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Buzzy looks Good man, make sure you video start up for us nothing like hearin a roller, whats your plans for carburation ?? 850 ???you got power brakes, :) As well with that kinda lift you might want to check into some type of vacuum boost, I think your going to be in the 2 -3" max vacuum, you need at least 6 -8 " If I'm not mistaken

So what is this thing power brakes you speak of? or power steering for that matter?
it has edelbrock 850 and it is gonna be maxed it is the fuel system that's the fun one I am gonna run two fuel systems alcohol and 94 so 2 cells two pumps then the nitrous on top of it all. Most of it is for show becaause I will never cut up my truck to add the cage they want for me to be able to race it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.