Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive the snot out of my old Ford Ranger and it's never let me down , but man is it easy to get stuck!

I get stuck in the fields.

I get stuck in the barn yard.

I get stuck in a snowdrift outside my apartment in town.

I know, I know you have to put weight in the back - but I'm not going to carry around weights just for that, and I suppose I should get snow tires - but its only really winter a few months of the year...

anyway I get stuck a lot

· Registered
45 Posts
lol funny story.

i buy my truck on a saturday, get used to the whole idea of a lifted F150 comming from a bmw M3 (small car..still got it). So sunday rolls around, buddie calls me up, wants to go offroading, i eventually give in...just start this rut road (its short but its fun when its not flooded) and i get stuck..ive had my truck like 30 hours and i get the damn thing stuck, and not just like little stuck, like water is sitting JUST below the doors,but the back was up enough to have the exhaust pipe out of the water. Had my buddies with a tacoma and 4runner try and pull me out..no luck..even training them. I had to get a F350 Super duty to pull me out.

just one of my getting stuck storys....it was gay, but pretty fun non the less

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.