Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,My name is Jeff and I was sent a email from a member(fx4matt) here about joining.I am in another Ford truck form but to join one that is from my area is great.So I finally had chance to do so.Here's a bit about myself I live in a small town on the south shore of Nova Scotia, do maintenance work(Millwright) as a living, and have a wife and 2 little girls with another 1 on the way the first of April.I was always a chev man but changed over a few years back and now am the proud owner of a lifted 03 SuperDuty supercab.I pretty much love my truck as possiblities are endless on what can be done with them.I like to tinker when time permits, but between work & home duties that is a rare commodity.Thanks to Matt for the invite, as I'm sure I be asking some stupid ??'s when I get myself into messes with my truck.Sorry for being so long winded.Thanks, Jeff

· Registered
506 Posts
I do maintenance work(Millwright) as a living, and have a wife and 2 little girls with another 1 on the way the first of April.I was always a chev man but changed over a few years back and now am the proud owner of a lifted 03 SuperDuty supercab.I pretty much love my truck as possiblities are endless on what can be done with them.I like to tinker when time permits, but between work & home duties that is a rare commodity.Thanks to Matt for the invite, as I'm sure I be asking some stupid ??'s when I get myself into messes with my truck.Sorry for being so long winded.Thanks, Jeff
Welcome to FordTough.ca....My name is Steve and i to am also a Millwright and have 3 kids so i know what its like not to have very much time to yourself to tinker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.