Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya! Just a short intro. Been on the site for awhile, but haven't had much time to come here or post when I get online. I have an 84-F150 which I bought last spring and has since turned into my project truck. Currently reside in NW Ont... Fort Frances to be exact. and YEAH! I suck at intros. :p
Anyway hope to see some of yous on the boards when I have time.

Monique

· Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Monique! What have ya got planned for the 84? Post up a few pics, and fill us in on the idea's and progress. Now...is it wrong to assume the 69FordGirl has something to do with a 69 Ford....? lol
Brian

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome to the site! That's preety funny I'll be going to Emo, Ontario in a day or two for work, that's like 5 minutes away from Fort Frances(I'm sure you know that already) If you see a red 06 F250 pimpin around with a bunch of guys in it that's me driving...We do are Walmart/Timmies runs to FT Frances every day or so when in Emo

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the Welcome everyone. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I got busy with two family emergencies and had to head out of town for one. Anyway, enough of that.

Welcome Monique! What have ya got planned for the 84? Post up a few pics, and fill us in on the idea's and progress. Now...is it wrong to assume the 69FordGirl has something to do with a 69 Ford....? lol
Brian
Lots planned for her. I've already replaced the e-brakes and the front tank. I still need to replace the rear tank, get a new windshield, redo the interior, clean the engine bay, give her a complete oil and filter change, finish undercoating it. I have plans to eventually replace the body on her and giving her a paint job (black with some color I haven't decided upon yet), give it a 1 inch lift, make a grill for her, change the rims (I'm undecided on what I want for those yet), maybe add a headache rack.
Yes it is wrong to assume 69FordGirl has something to do with a 69 Ford, but a way better guess than anyone from any of the other boards I belong to. 69 is my birth year and I Love Fords. LOL!

Welcome Monique to FordTough.ca
Post some pics of your project and enjoy your stay, also add your marker to our FordTough.ca googlemap
http://www.fordtough.ca/forums/vbgooglemapme.php
I'll post some pics as soon as I can find where on this comp I put them. I've added my Marker to the Map.

Welcome to the site! That's preety funny I'll be going to Emo, Ontario in a day or two for work, that's like 5 minutes away from Fort Frances(I'm sure you know that already) If you see a red 06 F250 pimpin around with a bunch of guys in it that's me driving...We do are Walmart/Timmies runs to FT Frances every day or so when in Emo
Neat, Emo's a nice place, but I still like Fort better.
I am assuming (I shouldn't assume), that your name has something to do with the fact that you're either a logger/operator or you like to spend your spare time in the bush.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
We ended up staying in Fort for four day's because of a hockey tourney booked up all the hotels all over...

You aSSuME'd close. I'm in mineral exploration we work in the bush all year round, if we can't find roads we make em or fly in..I also spend alot of my spare time camping, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, quading, target shooting or just riding around trails in the trucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.