Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,303 Posts
I've got one of my truck..its about a 98% match. I think the scale is 1/18. If I remember I'll try to bring it to the meet this Sat. But I think most of the guys there have already seen it.

· Registered
245 Posts
i would love to find a die-cast model of my 01 lightning and 92 prelude! doesnt matter what scale.

have been looking for a while and no one seems to sell them or can even get them.
anyone have any info that i could use?
thanks.

G

·
Revell makes a plastic model of a '99 lightning
I built one to replicate 'Leadfoot Lighning's' ride. Had to do a lot of mods to the kit...Cervini hood, tonneau, NOS, billet rearview mirror, seat-belt pads, ect ect ect. Haven't messed with models for a bit...still have an F-150 Nascar truck to do...someone has been VERY patiently waiting. I also did a rep of my truck, down to a scale Tim Horton's coffee cup in the console. :icon_lol:

G

·
Unfortunately, I can't post pics...???