Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls...got back from our Dominican trip yesterday and it was so awesome. It was time away well needed for the wife and i, we had a great time and met lots of cool people. Here's a couple of pics.

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weather there was 35 deg all week. Coming back to this crap sucked, but oh well.:icon_cry: The trip was awesome, we went on a Dune Buggy excursion, under ground cave with a natural spring pool, massages on the beach, horse back riding as so on.....oh and i drank enough FREE bouze to last a life time...:icon_lol:

Some more pics...

· Registered
898 Posts
Nice pics; My wife & I need to get away somewhere soon.

Swim up bars; Anytime I have one in a pool, before I go in I try to find out how long have the ppl been there BEFORE I go in. If someone replies they have been there all day, I WON'T go in. 'cause when I drink all day I need to pee, if they have been there all day... :icon_eek:

All inclusive? U drank enough free booze to last a lifetime? That does not make any sense to me. I'd be known as that drunk Canadian if I had free booze. Oh my. Eat? Sure the little pieces of fruit that come with the local drinks.

So many smart azz'd comments I'd like to make with you in the tub, better not, eh?

Great pics looks like you had a blast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.