1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not to step out of line, but I heard this was a copy of the one PDR spent the last two years designing and just started to market a few months ago...

Any comment?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No it isnt. We dont copy anything that they do. We do buy it from the same manufacture but we have made some waste gate control modifications to it. We worked with both the manufacturer and PDR and have agreements with both. We are marketing a product that has value added through our distribution system that is able to supply and service the market.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How do these compare with the garret 38R turbos? I've had my heart set on one of those as they seem to be the popular choice for alot of proven powerstrokes in the states. How ever I like to spend money in canada first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The turbos are going to flow close to the same. The one we have now is a cartridge bearing style rather than b all bearing. The spool is very close, but with a cartridge bearing style you can rebuild it. b all bearing you just throw the center section away when it is done. Cost is another big factor. Our turbo is less expensive than the b all bearing style. It has our adjustable wastegate on it as well so you can turn the boost up as you need.

Sorry I guess the word b a l l is not allowed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts