Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
I own a 2006 seadoo sportster 215 hp supercharged, and a 1990 20 foot doral eclipse cuddy.

I boat on the St clair river, and in lake st clair at muscamoot bay on the american side. couple thousand boats every weekend tied up side by side in 4 ft of water. I get blank tape often. LOL

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Well if I need it I can always borrow my dad's 12' Starcraft boat...its at least 35 yrs old :icon_lol:

· Registered
1,165 Posts
We just picked up our boat yesterday. Needs a little work, but I am sure it will be on the lake in Osoyoos this summer..........
Pics later

· Registered
309 Posts
Dont have a boat unfortunately, although i do want one. Me and a couple buddies were looking at getting a Fourwinns 210ss last summer but changed our minds. Now quads are a different story lol.

· Registered
116 Posts
Do Canoes count? We have a Coleman canoe, camo, mostly used for hunting north of Marmora. The family owns a cottage on a river up there and still have access to lots of land.

I don't think you could get a boat with an engine in to some of the places we go!

· Registered
70 Posts
hey their i got a pretty good deal last year i got 18 foot fiberglass with a 85hp johnson withe a 2hp kicker for trolling for 1000$ don't get me wrong she is a old girl but she was parked for almost 10 years and she runs like new, i just use it for fishing...

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Not my boat but I use it when ever I want with a 4hp Merc or a 15hp Evenrude, on at 12 aluminum (no trailer, makes it fun for the solo trips...lol)

I go everywhere and anywhere I can get the boat or portage it from lake to lake, no big lakes for me I like the ones you gotta work for and mabe only 5 people might fish it all summer if anyone then I'm serious. Any other kind of lakes I'm just along for a joyride don't really care much about fishing them.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
no boat wouldnt mind one of the Seadoo ones for play

im norm the guy tryin to bum a ride out to Pattahawk pissup lol good times out there :icon_cool:

· Registered
364 Posts
My Dad has a older boat I can borrow anytime I want... Its about a 18 ft with a Evinrude outboard...

· Registered
3,056 Posts
anyone going to pottahawk pissup out on lake erie ? hell of a blast...and if you know whats good for you you will bring beeds.... marti gras on water :icon_twisted:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.