Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I would imagine so, you thinking information thread or who's doing what thread?

·
Registered
846 Posts
i would be i gotta repaint my truck, gotta pick a design for it and im getting custom hood painted so ill keep it bumped

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'd be interested in it, tons of stone chips, minor clear coat scratches, idiots opening their doors into mine and the one thing I don't have is a body\paint guy. It would be cool to see some custom paint jobs as well.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I have been thinking about it for a while now all black with something done in dark grey nothing else, kinda like the Foose truck but I want less sporty desing...I like how it goes around the sides and over the hood, no pin stripes for me though. Still can't make up my mind and I don't know who to get it done by... IAfter that I would want F-150 4x4 letters on each side of my box like the limited and harley trucks!

I'm open to ideas just no flames or tacky stuff, or I will let you know....lol

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I'm starting to consider a DIY job there's a new house in my near future and if I get the garage I want I want to do it on my own without cheaping out....make a paint booth, get all my hardware 40g compressor all my paint guns and stuff. By the time I'm done I will probly pay close to, or a little more for a good custom paint job, but I will have all the extras tools for my garage....can't go wrong with a good compressor that will be the big expense but then you get air tools, oh ya!! I would go two stage paint no cheap stuff. Just a thought for now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm starting to consider a DIY job there's a new house in my near future and if I get the garage I want I want to do it on my own without cheaping out....make a paint booth, get all my hardware 40g compressor all my paint guns and stuff. By the time I'm done I will probly pay close to, or a little more for a good custom paint job, but I will have all the extras tools for my garage....can't go wrong with a good compressor that will be the big expense but then you get air tools, oh ya!! I would go two stage paint no cheap stuff. Just a thought for now.
Hey man, I was born in Elliot Lake. Hows things there now? Retirement living FTW, haha. Too bad I dont live anywhere near there anymore, I would paint your truck.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Hmmmm, tempting......Elliot might be back on it's feet soon enough their is serious plans of a new mine on about 5 years, lot's of drilling going on now, Pecore and Dunlop, Stan Rock, area

·
Registered
846 Posts
ya you better drive them 8 hours again lol, and for paint work definitly see dranged guys, of 5 body shops i went to hes the cheapest and friendliest.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Definalty somthing to keep in mind, I always have an excuse to go up there especialy now that I will be an uncle agian. Although it may not be a profesional job I am still considering parking the truck for a bit and take the time to do it myself. I've done some cheap jobs before but I'm willing to invest a little time and money to do it right, been doing lot's of research, Expert Villagehas been the best help so far....this won't happen for several monthes if not a year or so, lot's of time to make up my mind.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ya you better drive them 8 hours again lol, and for paint work definitly see dranged guys, of 5 body shops i went to hes the cheapest and friendliest.
Not to mention we do top notch work. Anything from insurance work to custom paint. Speaking of which, send me a drawing of what you want airbrushed on your hood so i can talk with my airbrush artist and see what we can do for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts