Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just trashed my front valance (lower bumper piece). It's a custom bumper made of fibreglass and I need to find a shop that is known for repairing fibreglass. I am also missing a piece about 10 inches long so they will have to reconstruct it. A lot of shops don't know what they are doing with fibreglass.

I am located in Mississauga, I'd prefer semi-local. Thanks guys.

· Registered
846 Posts
So I just trashed my front valance (lower bumper piece). It's a custom bumper made of fibreglass and I need to find a shop that is known for repairing fibreglass. I am also missing a piece about 10 inches long so they will have to reconstruct it. A lot of shops don't know what they are doing with fibreglass.

I am located in Mississauga, I'd prefer semi-local. Thanks guys.
well this is kinda out of the way but in st thomas there is an old ford dealership that was sold to a body shop, it now does all the ford body's for elgin ford, but it can repair fiberglass i believe as it fixed my friends bumper on his car. but there kinda out of the way.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I have the 2001 harley davidson front fascia:

It's a fibreglass recreation that I purchased through a FTW member 4 years ago. I don't know where he got it from.

I got a quote today from the dealer for the OEM urethane one and they want $1400 after significant discount. So It looks like i need to fix it. A boat shop is a pretty good idea, hopefully there is one pretty close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.