Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
Not much activity for sure, unless you count good old "jashraf" who seems to be logged on 24 hours a day and never posts. Lol Nope, no spam registration there.
Seems to spend most time pm'ing :icon_exclaim:

· Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
I figured it may have had something to do with the powers that shouldn't be boosting electricity so high that they can't afford to run computers or charge phones or something of that nature.
Only going to get worse with this carbon tax stuff!! Will still run puter but in the dark I guess.

· Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
On another note. Winter is here. We have had some snow since the first week of Oct. yesterday we got a bunch more and they figure it will snow all weekend.
Streets and highways are a skating rink because everything froze. Current windchill is -12.
Now the good part!! City of Grande Prairie says tuff shit. All our trucks are still set up for construction so no sand or salt!!! This from a city that has pretty well the highest taxes in Canada.

· Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
You can keep that stuff up there. We've got day time highs in the minus mid teens coming up. Ewww
Says the guy who comes the part of the province where they can't make movies because of climate change! :grin2:

· Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
The same place where snow is so infrequent now if it does snow it's a news story and everyone losses control of their car. There's green grass across the street from me :grin2: That'll be gone by mid next week.
My grass has been white for well over a month. Watch out Ryan, Leo will be coming to hit you guys up for a donation to haul in snow for his next movie! :wink2:

1 - 20 of 206 Posts