Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,083
:B)

Reactions: I like Fords Too

·
Super Moderator
1,600 Posts
Crickets as usual. How many we got left? Well put my trailer in storage today so guess it's time to dig out the snowblower and get rid of the old gas and get it running. Was 25 today but usually by 16th or around there we have snow. The old girl is getting close to 177000 so guess time to check out the front end soon, bit of wear on right front tire and feels bit loose so will see what happens. I know front struts are shot. Put the Rancho Quick Lift Loaded on years ago and tried to clean the adjusting knobs couple of years ago and now set at number two out of six and won't go higher. Should have known not to use gas shocks in this country!
Take care you all.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,085
I think it's Thee and Me.

·
Registered
867 Posts
check out what I'm still driving...

and it sadly ain't worth fixing anymore

just replaced idler arm and front brakes to keep it goin..

busted spring left side rear half of middle leaf .. gone

took the tail pipes and muffler off a couple of years ago

been driving with the blown out donut that I can't even think of fixing due to the bolt rusted half way through

trans dipstick tube is zip tied to motor - retaining tab rusted off last year

rad cradle has had no bottom cross bar for 3-4 years
-rad hangs from really big zip ties...

there are no body mounts .. found one of the rubbers in the driveway one morning...

rocker panels .. ha ha .. I need to trim them so the rusty bits stop hanging below the doors..and grabbing my shoe.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,600 Posts
Ouch! Ya that's the problem, when do you stop? My running gear all is good still but body starting to show it's age. Hope you guys are all staying safe down there.

·
Administrator
1,234 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend everyone

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,090
Ditto

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,094
:B)

·
Super Moderator
1,600 Posts
Think we are in for a wicked winter this year. We had it all last night. Rain, freezing rain, snow, thunder and lightning and high winds. Guess they are calling for 90 klm wind gusts and up to 60cm snow in southern Alberta for the weekend. Trans Canada will be shut down for sure.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,099
I've been practicing "social" distancing. Don't get me wrong. I've been "physical" distancing, as well. How's this... Today is brought to you by "Social Distancing". Get the Hell off the phone and drive!

2081 - 2100 of 2142 Posts