Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
lost my co-pilot yesterday .. been riding in the back of my cab a little over 8 years ..

super cab's perfect with buckets / console .. nice notch for the dog to see but it's awfully empty ...again

pics are Shadow's very first day with me..October 17 2012 ..ignore the date stamp ..
157870882_290795802468339_390229808151892047_o.jpg
157078092_290796175801635_2974552597595640688_o.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,145
Sorry for your loss. I've recently had a similar event so I understand.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Thanks , and same back to you.
been down this path a few times .. I keep finding these amazing little creatures I hafta bring home ..

though it was that big empty spot in my truck that sent me out to the shelter to get the last one
- and "he needed a lift" so... it worked out well for us both

·
Registered
877 Posts
it was funny .. at the shelter .. getting in the truck at the front door adoption completed .. "my dog " .. now
and,
I couldn't get him into the truck.. I opened the back door for him and I think all he saw was a new cage.. I hadda go in backwards and get him to follow me in ..

got off the city streets and onto the DVP .. and suddenly I had a head under my arm lookin for a hug.. as he realized doggy jail was a few miles behind him..

I got home , let him out and with the passing traffic & street lamp at the end of the driveway , he saw his shadow in the wall of the house .. thinking it was another dog he responded by FREAKING out .. thus the shadow turned into a raging hound from hell..
thus his name ,, Shadow ..

he never liked dogs .. I think he got beat up by one as a puppy

·
Super Moderator
1,602 Posts
Speaking of dogs, this old dog got his first shot yesterday. They are telling me four months til the next one.

·
Super Moderator
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,149
Which one?

Reactions: I like Fords Too

·
Registered
877 Posts
eah .. might be a year or so before I start to consider it..

never been one for unproven .."fads"..

I have some pretty strong allergies and some cardio issues so not much into experimenting with reported allergic reactions or clots..

·
Registered
877 Posts
found somethin might be worth perusing..

9K ,safetied.. in canada..plus some shipping

150 000KM's

mmm I think I want this one..

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
never liked the lightning bumper cover or the kiddie skirts and I'd rather have my leather buckets n console .. don't really need 18 inch wheels either but I do like those ones best of the run..

needs 2 new chrome bumpers and my 03 harley airdam...that's on my current truck

I also found an STX grille with the chrome trim hoop .. in nice condition

if I scoop the truck it's probably a must have thing..
don't really need "lightning" badges on the fenders either but the SVT one on the tailgate can definitely stay

·
Registered
877 Posts
lol
my plate sticker is due in april..

thanks covid..
I went three times to renew my registration ...last spring without success as they were closed .. you know for covid
sooo
I "kinda forgot..."
for a savings of 120 bucks ..

but my april 20 sticker..has gotta go..

·
Super Moderator
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,155
New rad, new thermostat, new fan clutch. Nice to hear the turbo whistle not being drowned out by the cooling fan. Now, I'm hoping the mileage gets better.

·
Super Moderator
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,156
And a new to the truck coolant overflow tank. Can't believe I had to put in a Hyundai part because no one has one of these tanks. Fear not. It's temporary until I can get or create a tank.

2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts