Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
2141 - 2160 of 2191 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
lost my co-pilot yesterday .. been riding in the back of my cab a little over 8 years ..

super cab's perfect with buckets / console .. nice notch for the dog to see but it's awfully empty ...again

pics are Shadow's very first day with me..October 17 2012 ..ignore the date stamp ..
157870882_290795802468339_390229808151892047_o.jpg
157078092_290796175801635_2974552597595640688_o.jpg

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,145 ·
Sorry for your loss. I've recently had a similar event so I understand.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thanks , and same back to you.
been down this path a few times .. I keep finding these amazing little creatures I hafta bring home ..

though it was that big empty spot in my truck that sent me out to the shelter to get the last one
- and "he needed a lift" so... it worked out well for us both

·
Registered
903 Posts
it was funny .. at the shelter .. getting in the truck at the front door adoption completed .. "my dog " .. now
and,
I couldn't get him into the truck.. I opened the back door for him and I think all he saw was a new cage.. I hadda go in backwards and get him to follow me in ..

got off the city streets and onto the DVP .. and suddenly I had a head under my arm lookin for a hug.. as he realized doggy jail was a few miles behind him..

I got home , let him out and with the passing traffic & street lamp at the end of the driveway , he saw his shadow in the wall of the house .. thinking it was another dog he responded by FREAKING out .. thus the shadow turned into a raging hound from hell..
thus his name ,, Shadow ..

he never liked dogs .. I think he got beat up by one as a puppy

·
Super Moderator
1,604 Posts
Speaking of dogs, this old dog got his first shot yesterday. They are telling me four months til the next one.

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,149 ·
Which one?

Reactions: I like Fords Too

·
Registered
903 Posts
eah .. might be a year or so before I start to consider it..

never been one for unproven .."fads"..

I have some pretty strong allergies and some cardio issues so not much into experimenting with reported allergic reactions or clots..

·
Registered
903 Posts
found somethin might be worth perusing..

9K ,safetied.. in canada..plus some shipping

150 000KM's

mmm I think I want this one..

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
never liked the lightning bumper cover or the kiddie skirts and I'd rather have my leather buckets n console .. don't really need 18 inch wheels either but I do like those ones best of the run..

needs 2 new chrome bumpers and my 03 harley airdam...that's on my current truck

I also found an STX grille with the chrome trim hoop .. in nice condition

if I scoop the truck it's probably a must have thing..
don't really need "lightning" badges on the fenders either but the SVT one on the tailgate can definitely stay

·
Registered
903 Posts
lol
my plate sticker is due in april..

thanks covid..
I went three times to renew my registration ...last spring without success as they were closed .. you know for covid
sooo
I "kinda forgot..."
for a savings of 120 bucks ..

but my april 20 sticker..has gotta go..

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,155 ·
New rad, new thermostat, new fan clutch. Nice to hear the turbo whistle not being drowned out by the cooling fan. Now, I'm hoping the mileage gets better.

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,156 ·
And a new to the truck coolant overflow tank. Can't believe I had to put in a Hyundai part because no one has one of these tanks. Fear not. It's temporary until I can get or create a tank.

·
Super Moderator
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,158 ·
Once again, we are in receipt of news that our governments 3 are completely incompetent. Our illustrious Prime Idiot sends help for vaccinations that have no vaccines available. Out Prem-idiot has attempted to recreate 1939 Nazi-Germany or 1984, whichever you are more familiar with. Mayor Idiot, well not much has changed here. He's still impotent in relation to his job. Don't go forth. And make sure you have your papers in order.

Reactions: I like Fords Too

·
Registered
903 Posts
I think AT LEAST Ford is trying.. more than I can say about "Mr" , "our European heritage is an embarrassment and we can and well be replaced" Trudip..

none of this is "incompetence" at the federal level ..I'm QUITE sure of that now

2141 - 2160 of 2191 Posts