Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Hate to have to say it but the two guys i see being strong in this race is jeff gordon and jimmie johnson. I pick Jimmie as he won last year and i picked Jeff because hes always been strong on this track.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kasey Kahne for the win, I think the Dodges got their crap together. But the veterens will eat Sam Hornish alive, my underdogg is the good Gordon(Robby).

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
I guess I be the one to say a Ford driver Biffle and Matt Kenseth has been really good there. Matt was won the last 2 years at this race and Jimmie won the 2nd race there last year. You can never count out the Hendrick or the Gibbs cars
and I know Kahne has been good there also!!!

G

·
I'm thinking J.J. for the win, but keep an eye on the Toyotas. I haven't heard the results on the chassis dynos, but word is Toyota has an edge... then again, everyone was squaking when Dodge returned.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya that was the right spot, gave up on watching the rest of the race but that JP Montoya Juicy Fruit commercial reminded me of Talladega Nights. Looks like a commercial Ricky Bobby would do.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya , I missed the last 3 laps because some Rogers installer thought it would be cute to cut my sat cable and leave me a flyer advertising some Rogers trade in your sat dish for a discount on cable. The worst part is he was within 2 feet of the Lightning to cut it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.