Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching CWD 3 on the weekend. I wonder how any of those people could get a licence to drive. When I was driving to a job site in Nisku this morning, it was a little slippery. Lots of cars in the ditch. Maybe they look around Edmonton for the next show. What a gong show....:icon_confused:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Ontario is the worst, heck you can practically buy your license.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
...and one other thing... why is it that slow drivers suddenly find the gas pedal when they come to a passing lane...wtf!

·
Registered
9 Posts
have you guys ever drove in Michigan? And you guys think Canadians are bad...haha. Living so close to the US border, we get all the US tv channels. Some of the stunts people pull in the US is unbelievable.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Michigan drivers ain't nearly as bad as GTA drivers, you want to see stupidity try Illinois drivers.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
It's like GTA drivers but with Michigan maintained cars....

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
On a side note.........GO SHELBY FOR CWD3!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
^^^Go drive thru Chicago than tell me how bad GTA is

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
^^^Go drive thru Chicago than tell me how bad GTA is
I did
I have been in Chicago 6 times and yes got a ticket there (more Than one)
One for driving on double painted lane, one for turning left on yellow light
and 2 for speeding going 50 in a 35 zone
and almost went into jail for not stopping when the cup pull me over (I took me awhile to explain to him that this was the first time I saw a cup in cube van with the blue lights on, I thought it was a snow truck (that was on my first trip to Chicago))
BTW it took me 6 hrs to drive to Chicago Excluding border crossing

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Today... a little more snow and about a 50k wind. Hwy 2 between the airport and Edmonton looked like a pinball machine only with cars. Same thing on 214 near the Whitemud. I feel a lot safer in a 4 ton SD, than some these numbtees speeding along in their rice burners. I've been driving for over 30 years and it seems that no one seems to be able to deal with a bit of snow anymore. I know there's more cars on the road now, but don't they teach bad weather driving in driver ed anymore?:wtfsign:

·
Registered
245 Posts
toronto ppl cant drive!!! it still makes me mad, and we've had this convo in a past thread. it just gets so much worse in the winter! i cant wait until i dont have to drive through or near toronto anymore!!!
id have to disagree w/ hassie, michigan drivers are a lot better from what i've seen than GTA drivers....no comparison!
im actually scared to drive as i dont know what these retards are thinking!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts