Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Cheap truck parts

905 Views 20 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SKRWZ
Does anyone know of any store that has cheap parts or recommend any supplier online with a good price?.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
yea Canadian Tire lol
I like this Place http://www.rockauto.com/
yea Canadian Tire lol
lol, they blow dead rotted ********, hate canadian tire. And they aren't that cheap, lol, but thanks.:icon_biggrin:
That link kicks ass, and they have the comparison with Napa, saves me the headache of calling but the boys love me and hook me up...lol. YAY, finally a good part site, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.
lol, they blow dead rotted ********, hate canadian tire. And they aren't that cheap, lol, but thanks.:icon_biggrin:
I love when you go to Canadian tire and ask for a price on a wheel bearing or a water pump one of the first question's they usually ask is if the vehicle has a sunroof..... LOL

Like that make's a diffence
That link kicks ass, and they have the comparison with Napa, saves me the headache of calling but the boys love me and hook me up...lol. YAY, finally a good part site, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.
NAPA is CRAPA :lol-0017:
lol, I have yet to get one of those monkeys to look for blinker fluid...now I have something to do Christmas eve....concrete pipe bender, oh I have some ideas....lol.
I forgot all about them...bought the store out last boxing day, might still have a few left.
Yeah rockauto is great. Saved me almost $250 on a set of shocks. I'm on a v6 forum that has a sticky with a 5% discount code for rockauto which anyone can use. If you want the code I can get it for you.
Anyone else notice the bend over without lube shipping cost PER UNIT? Seriously, $28 for a f*&^%ing ball joint to ship and the ball joint is $27?. Lick me. Sorry guys, I appreciate the link but with the shipping....hurts to walk...
Anyone else notice the bend over without lube shipping cost PER UNIT? Seriously, $28 for a f*&^%ing ball joint to ship and the ball joint is $27?. Lick me. Sorry guys, I appreciate the link but with the shipping....hurts to walk...

Thats why i ship my rock auto stuff to the states and drive over to pick it up and bingo ,,,FREEE SHIPPING
True BUT you have to have an address to pick it up from...
YUP :happy-102:
YUP......:cool-smiley-9027:
I have an idea

:evilgrin0038:

Can you share address with us?????????
I think I know the answear
:sign0135:

See less See more
Well all you had to do is ask.....

What you can do is get a box at a UPS store or if you dont want to get a box you can call them and have them accept a parcel for you they will accept parcel's for a small fee 5,10,15 bucks depending on size, so there you go and get your parts sent there, go pick them up bring them back and all you pay is 14% at customs if they want to nail you with that
Nice. Good thinking...I have a friend in PA and in Chicago but don't really want to drive...
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.