Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
looks good ,wouldnt mind a set too ,how much where they and from where?

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
I haven't tried this but I have herd of people taking thier yellow bulbs and putting a light coat of silver paint on for a low budget mod

· Registered
104 Posts
i was just on ebay and they have chrome bulbs for around 15$ are they cheap knock offs or ????????????????????

· Registered
58 Posts
Well i had just ordered some bulbs from him a couple weeks ago. They were well packaged and shipped fast. After installing them they were nice and bright. They looked like they are fairly good quality. will know in a couple months if they hold up. I had ordered the 3457 and 194 for my ranger.

Had ordered some decals from him a couple years ago and they still look great no peeling and no fading, with decals he sends an extra one incase you mess up installing it.

G

·
Painted mine 3+ years ago...no issues. Prep the bulb properly, and used a heat-resistant paint. Probably better (and less hassle)to buy chrome bulbs, but I had the paint and the time, so I gave it a try.
On the other hand, the lenses on my corners are not see-through like White 4x4's and others. Chrome bulb is the right choice if they're visible.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Sounds like a good seller. We buy ours direct from the manufacturer in Nevada and pay more than that. We charge $29.95 plus $5 shipping and have had no issues with them at all
I have a set from Blackstock in the Supercrew, no issues with any weather conditions or bulb at all.
The set in the Lightning were ebayed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.