Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Cleaned the truck

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  komarovdv42 
#1 ·
Here are pics of my cleaned truck with the new tonneau cover

oh and i like my black tonneau cover. not planning at all on painting it to match, cuz then it'll look stupid with a bit of the bedliner showing.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks guys. still trying to find a good passenger fog light (preferably with reflector) as mine fell off and i can't find any that i like on e-bay.

front end had a tree fall on it.. will be getting fixed, although due to money and jsut finishing school it won't be getting fixed right away.

#14 ·
It is now fashionable to clean large cars with steam cleaners and a steamer extractor, as they are very effective for cleaning coarse dirt, require almost no chemicals, and upholstery, carpets and seats dry quickly. In the article Steam extractor vs. Steam cleaner | Which is better? I found tips on choosing a steam cleaner extractor and you can find the pros and cons of this cleaning technology. When cleaning, I realized that the main thing is to ensure that the surface does not get wet, because it will take a long time to dry. I recommend to take a look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.