Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What Cold Air intake would be the best to purchase, i want to get the mileage that can be produced if your not pushing your truck hard, but i also want the horse power there if i do. What is the best Cold Air intake for this (Also would Ram air be better ?? )...

· Registered
2,303 Posts
That the intake I'm getting from troyer. If you are a member of that other forum you get a discount. Not sure how much. I don't want to put the other forum name here in case I step on some toes so if you want it PM me.

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Troyer dyno test all the parts he sells, the results just aren't on the site. Not saying one is better than the other, just providing info. Buy which one YOU want ,makes YOU happy Extreme its your truck after all :icon_lol:

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You could probably do it in 1/2hr.
If you want Kyle i could help you install it. Plus i could get a price for you from my connection.
thats what i was just looking for now, were i can get it ive been looking on K & N and they said the closest delear to me is candiantire, i called they only sell the cleaning supplies, the spray on oil (which is out of stock....) and the air filter... If you could Steve that would be great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.