Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got your attention, here's the deal!

Show season is approaching, we need to advertise at the events we attend. But we have nothing, that's where you come in and may walk away with some swag

What we are looking for :

A buisness card, we are looking for the best design. We need the logo and site on it for sure, and a brief description of what we are about. The logo/site/description will probably occupy what space is there, but we need a eye catching background.

The purpose of the card is to explain what we are about to potential new members, feel free to either design a double sided card or single sided.

Prizes :

The chosen Business card entrant will be awarded with a fordtough.ca hat courtesy of the admins.

How to enter :

Once your design is finalized email it to [email protected] in jpeg or PDF form, this is important cause a thread will be started for voting on final design.

Once the winner is chosen, we will need to explore other file types for the purpose of printing.

This thread is a good place for suggestions if you don't want to design one but may have some ideas, DO NOT post your flyer/card here.

Deadline for entries is March 15, 2008.

On March 16, 2008 a thread will be started for the purpose of voting, that thread will be closed March 31, 2008 and the final decisions will be made public April 1, 2008.

Any questions ask here or PM smokefan or 08limited

The contest is closed to admins and moderators, which sucks cause I really wanted the hat.

Thanks,

fordtough.ca staff

·
Registered
846 Posts
would you like an email placed on there to contact?

p.s Whats the limit, can you enter as many as you would like i got three and cant choose....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yes you Can send up to 3 chose the best ones
Just the website is just fine
alright, im gonna send to the other one didnt turn out.. adding the backside to the card was having some problems gotta reinstalling my program tomorrow do you want me to send the pdf to you or Tim?

·
Registered
846 Posts
alright matt all mine are sent to you, all the pdf files for all four and all the jpg for all four are to you in your email bud ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.