Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got your attention, here's the deal!

Show season is approaching, we need to advertise at the events we attend. But we have nothing, that's where you come in and may walk away with some swag

What we are looking for :

A single sided 8x11 page flyer, we are looking for the best design. We need the logo and site on it for sure, and a brief description of what we are about. The rest of the space is where we need to be creative.

A buisness card, we are looking for the best design. We need the logo and site on it for sure, and a brief description of what we are about. The logo/site/description will probably occupy what space is there, but we need a eye catching background.

Prizes :

The chosen flyer entrant will be awarded with a Diecast brought to us courtesy of Blackstock Ford

The chosen Business card entrant will be awarded with a fordtough.ca hat courtesy of the admins.

How to enter :

Once your design is finalized email it to [email protected] in jpeg or PDF form, this is important cause a thread will be started for voting on final design.

Once the winner is chosen, we will need to explore other file types for the purpose of printing.

This thread is a good place for suggestions if you don't want to design one but may have some ideas, DO NOT post your flyer/card here.

Deadline for entries is February 22, 2008.

On February 23, 2008 a thread will be started for the purpose of voting, that thread will be closed February 29, 2008 and the final decisions will be made public March 1, 2008.

Any questions ask here or PM smokefan or 08limited

The contest is closed to admins and moderators, which sucks cause I really wanted the diecast.

Thanks,

fordtough.ca staff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there somewhere that I can find the logo with a white background?
I am going to attempt this using MS paint, and having white behind the logo will make it alot easier.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping the thread up....

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Good 2 GO.....Man I gotta go to bed, now I'm gonna want to work on that...lol

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
08 can you post picture of diecast prize?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
08limited may have that

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Starting to get entries, keep em coming

1 - 20 of 24 Posts