Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Brian Cox here from BC checking in. Probably know some of you boys from FTW i think my name there is Brian794x4, was also over on FTE for a while, Crawlinbc, mustangcanada, Snowest, R6Messagenet, Vancouver/kelownacivics, and probably more that i cant keep track of anymore.
Anyhow, im a 25 year old construction/equipment opperator from the West kootenays of BC. Like long drives on the beach.....haha kidding
Im a Ford guy for sure. Had my 82 Mustang GT since i was 15, with a bunch of combo's through it, currently with a EFI 408w stroker, 5 speed, and supporting goodies. The truck probably some of you have seen over at FTW, is my 79. Started life as a stock half ton, now with a coil sprung D60 front, 10.5" rear, geared, locked, 4 wheel disks, EFI converted as well with a 460, NP205/435, 9 inches of lift and 40" Pitbulls. I JUST just picked up a 05 Superduty for a smokin deal, and am just waiting to get it back across the border. That one unfortunately will be a pavement princess, no doubt about it. Diesel, Lariat, 6" lift with 37's, too expensive for this poor boy to beat in the mud.
Anyways guys, looking forward to meeting you folks, always nice to get a little more local of a forum. Thanks
Brian

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres the 79

And the new to me Superduty

The GT

The R6 in hibernation :icon_lol:

Cant forget the Civic.....haha, i know, i know, its a sleeper for what it is with the GSR swap though...promise

A little something to look at anyways.
Brian

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There ya go, added a few, then added some more for ya guys

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys, i cant seem to help myself with vehicles.
Haha, Ahhh the water. It was a couple feet deep, big "horseshoe" of water. I was cruisin around like a high roller, when i found a huge batch of nuggets just under the water. The front drivers tire went over no problem, but the radius arm perched itself neatly on top of it. Friends jeep yanked for a while with a strap (in the water), and my spinning the tires just kept making things worse because the one corner stayed up high. Wound up getting winched from the shore, with the jeep tied to a big lifted dualie for an anchor. Wrecked the door speaker and 6x9 behind the seat on that side of the cab, and of course had to drain the diffs.
Brian

· Registered
95 Posts
Hey what's up man?!?! Took you awhile to get here!!! Hahaha!

ANyways... Welcome!!!!! I love the new Superduty (and you already know I love the '79).

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Limited, yessir the cab had a little high quality H20 inside. The truck always makes it home! One exception to the time the pin broke on the wheel bearing nut/lock and grenaded the bearings/hub/hub rotor/spindle/stub shaft/brake pads/caliper, and started machining the rim down a bit as well.
Serge! Long time buddy. I appologize for not getting back to your email a while back, things have been going nuts around here. Im pretty excited about the new 'Duty, nicest rig ive ever owned for sure. Congrats on the ride of the month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.