Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking for a diecast car dealer in or around the toronto area there
are a couple of cars I would like to order from here instead of the US
and sofar I can't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The diecast car I'm looking for is the Dale Earnhardt JR City Chevrolet #5
Hendric Test Car Impala S/S cot in 1/24th scale.

It is available thru preorder in the states but I've had problems getting
orders in the past so I would like to try from here first .

· Registered
4,153 Posts
If it's still in pre-order, Performance World won't have it unless it;s out by then.

Not much help to you, but if August comes around and your still looking shoot me a PM. It will be at one of the trailers for sure I would imagine.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
cant help on automotive but anyone looking for heavy equipment type of diecast check out dhsdiecast.com ordered a few things good to deal with

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Ok this may take some time to explain.

I'm looking for a car carrier but it was made in the mid-70s. I've been looking for hours online and haven't been able to find a site that has what I'm looking for. Do diecast stores have catalogues of stuff that was made in the past but is not made any more?

The one I'm looking for is kinda hard to describe.

The tractor part was not a normal one.
It was wedge shaped (kinda like the Ferrari Enzo) and there were 2 motors mounted behind the driver and the sides were glassed so you could see them. It also had 2 light domes on top like the old cop cars. Also it only had 4 big knobbie tires.

The trailer was a double decker and it came with 5 cars. The only 2 I remember are a red Challenger with a white roof and some type of butterscotch coloured BMW.

The big rig itself was all red.
Prolly no one has a clue what the truck looks like, as I said its not a conventional one. Thats why I was hoping some diecast place would have a catalogue with older stuff so I could go thru it to see if there is a picture of it.

The reason I'm looking for it is because it has sentmental value. It was given to me by my gramps for Xmas one year. A few years later I couldnt find it. I blamed a cousin for stealing it, he denied it of course as kids do and we didnt speak for years after that. Some family came thru town on the weekend, I met them Sunday for lunch and somehow we got talking about toys we used
to have and he told me he took the rig plus 3 of the cars. Now this present was one of the few things my gramps ever gave me before he died. I got so pissed at him that I lost it and broke his nose, I know stupid but it felt good.

So any ideas would be helpful.

Let the flaming begin :icon_lol:

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
f150phule there is a diecast dealer @ the 401 and kipling area that
deals in tractor/trailers dumptrucks and fire trucks all sorts of memorabilia
old and new.I can remember the name so I'll try to drive by and get you
a name and number.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.