Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my black truck to work today because the bleu beast is at the shop, I had to do a quick job near town this morning(technically still on vacation) and I got a nice surprise when I got back to my truck. I was walking to my truck and could hear gun shots for a while so I was a little worried with it not being hunting season, I had no orange on me and I didn’t bring my dog’s leach, it sounded like it was coming from were I was parked, sure enough I come around the corner and what do I see? This guy is in front of his car shooting a rifle 50 feet away from my truck, where’s his target? It was literally 2 feet from my front bumper in the snow bank. I freaked. WTF are you doing????? Go shoot your dam gun at your own car, not cool man……He tried to reassure me “no worries I’m a dead shot” I don’t care, it’s the principle.
He got all worried I was going to report him saying sorry ,sorry I didn’t think it would be a problem, are we ok? are we ok? I told him to think a little next time and took off shaking my head. Dumb A$$:violent104:

What would you do if that happened to you? Would you say anything?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SORRY little mix up with the signature....Fixed now:signs140:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at a pubilc boat launch out of town, he sould be reported just for that, but I yelled pretty good and he was scared enough I don't think he will do it again. I wish I had my 300mag with me usually is, but I put it away once moose is closed and no bears to worry about.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wicked gun you got there mind if i take a shot ?????
as he hands it over i would butt end him with it call the cops and wait till they arrived lol may-be take a few as i waited for nobs lol

opp operator

Hi names john i caught this guy shooting his gun
Whats your name SIR wtf lady i justy told you
where is the occurance
insane boat launch ?? and i got it under control i knocked him out he's not moving
opp- is he dead

insane - hold on let me go see
Bangggggggggggggg
yup he';s dead
hahahahahaha
really don;t no what i would do instincts would kick in

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like that idea 2Insane, why diden't I think of that, bam rite inbetween the eyes.:signs081: :sign0013: ...hahaha

I think I belive a little too much in karma to get physical, or call the cops for that, he diden't hit my truck afterall. Yellings good:icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was out in the bush walking to my truck when I came up behind him to see what he was doing....Was I ever pissed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts