Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Nice..looks like a lot of effort went into this mod. My first thought was "Hey didn't I see those lights in the Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie"...:icon_lol: Better not turn them on if you drive in the deep south...the ******** will think they are being invaded.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Nice setup, looks pretty sweet. Cops around my town a really laid back when it comes to mods but for some reason anyone with ground effects don't keep em for very long, cops don't like' em. You can drive with one solid color on can't you?

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first video was for adjusting for the light, I figured with the snow underneath it would show better

· Registered
161 Posts
Funky. :happy096: Vids need some music though.

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Yep music is a must
I thought Smoke was going to sing some disco music there at one point
:icon_lol:
J/K Smoke
:icon_biggrin:
That looks amazing
Well done Kyle
How big are those lights?
And how does the scan light looks like?
THX

· Registered
846 Posts
Yep music is a must
I thought Smoke was going to sing some disco music there at one point
:icon_lol:
J/K Smoke
:icon_biggrin:
That looks amazing
Well done Kyle
How big are those lights?
And how does the scan light looks like?
THX
Thanks a lot took a while, gonna set some better presets though just havent played around yet.
tube wise i believe front are 36" and the sides are 52" give or take a little bit. the scanner isnt installed yet, i havent seen in person so i cant give a fair judgment, once i get my honeycomb grill ill let you know ;) itll take a little longer to wire cause i have to sink the leds underneath to the scanner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.