Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a couple quick videos of my F-350 Harley truck taking off. The camera work isn't the best.... I was a bit nervous as it was my wife behind the wheel. No just kidding, she is a great driver. I'm just not very good with the camera. Will try to add beter videos in the future.

· Registered
506 Posts
Cool vids!!! You coulda washed it first. LOL:icon_eek:

Do you also own a new Shelby Cobra Mustang??? If so, man you have some expensive toys. I'm jeleous. :icon_cry: LOL

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool vids!!! You coulda washed it first. LOL:icon_eek:

Do you also own a new Shelby Cobra Mustang??? If so, man you have some expensive toys. I'm jeleous. :icon_cry: LOL
Yes, I bought the Shelby last fall. I wanted a black one, had to get it from California, so it took a while to get here. I only have about 3000 miles on it so far. Got plans for a few mods this spring, intake, pully, exhaust and tune. That should make her run a little better. lol. Already picked up the Shelby billet engine cap set, sequential tail light kit and the Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque from from Shelby Performance. Have to wait until it warms up before I can drive it again (that sucks), that could be a while yet, up here in Ft. Mac. I used to work in Ont. also, back in the early 90's. Lots of work up here. I see that you have a blown Mustang too. How's that work ?

· Registered
3,056 Posts
sweet truck and car !

where abouts are you working in this lovley town in northern alberta ? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.