Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I belong to a Fantasy Sports site that's free to join. They even have a Nascar fantasy pool. It's one where I could setup our own league so we could compete against one another. It would be a salary cap league where you only have so much to spend to fill so many roster spots. If anybody's interested I can get more info on it and let you all know! Like I said it's free and if you get to be #1 in the world there is a cash prize!

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been using that site for years now. Best I ever did was in fantasy hockey where I finished in 3428 out of 297 000. that was back when i had a credit card and could afford to buy trades!. I started playing the nascar one last year but then I found i just didn't have time to keep up on it. It's not easy when you have the salary cap cause if you spend all your money on 1 really expensive driver you're not really left with much to fill your roster spots. Just make sure all your roster spots are filled cause if there not you don't get any points for that weeks racing!

jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just sent you a challenge email. See if it allows you to register through it that way

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
taisa899 said:
As far as I know they are. Obviously you'd have to pick a different Team name though!

jim
Yup, I'll wait til near the deadline though.

What is the deadline?

1 - 20 of 185 Posts