Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,101 Posts
I want the 08 superduty fender vent's but for my F150 (that style anyways) I looked around and never found much options for vent's for my truck. I like the ones you posted but I wouldn't want the bar through the middle.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, I'm sorry to report that after seeing these new vents in the fleah I am very dissappointed. The black paint rubs off with your finger and the chrome is very poor, distorted and pitted. I am cancelling the order and removing from the site. Sorry if we wasted anyones time, but I cant sell these pieces of *#&!

· Registered
846 Posts
Hey guys, I'm sorry to report that after seeing these new vents in the fleah I am very dissappointed. The black paint rubs off with your finger and the chrome is very poor, distorted and pitted. I am cancelling the order and removing from the site. Sorry if we wasted anyones time, but I cant sell these pieces of *#&!
really?? that sucks, hopefully there will be some other ones with better quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.