Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... This video was done in the middle of this summer when I first installed nitrous on the truck, but I'm assuming some of you have not seen it. So I'm posting it here for you guys! When I made this video, it was my very first time playing with nitrous. I was amazed with the improvement. Anyways.... Since then, I've gone through quite a bit of nitrous!!!! HAHA! Enjoy!

http://gouletfilms.com/videos/nos.mpg

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
WoW!

You could def hear the difference in the truck when it kicked in..
I wonder how it felt..
Nice burst? lol

Awesome dude!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah... It feels pretty impressive. It doesn't throw you back in your seat or anything...... Unfortunately, things don't go blurry like in The Fast and the Furious..... HAHA!! But, you do feel it. Definitely puts a smile on my face. All my friends that I've had in the truck have been impressed as well.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
very cool...how damaging to the internals..i.e. Pistons is the NOS??

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not damaging, as long as you're not pushing the limits with the amount of nitrous you're using. Like I said, I'm using 125 shot on my motor. Generally, you're good up to 150 shot on these, but sometimes that's pushing it. That's why I'm running 125. I've got the jets for 150, and I'll probably put those in for the mud bogs next year, otherwise I'll stick with 125.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts