Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts

Hey, it's even got the FRPP light bar up front too.

I bet if you laminate the paper with plastic before you put it together, you could wax it too.

Holy shit, do they take Paypal ??

·
Registered
874 Posts
That's pretty cool. The only color they do not offer it in is Black LOL!
I would take a white one. Love the Raptor in white.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'm with you Craig it's a shame these Raptor guys love to wash and wax there $65000 truck but hate to see dust on it
A can of black paint can fix that Jay then it just might be easier to wash & wax

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Check the drop down menu, I'd say you can get it in black no problem.

My question is, does it come in the SCab, or just the SCrew ??

Dirt is dirt, doesn't matter what it's on.......

·
Registered
273 Posts
One of the main reasons I didn't buy a 4x4. I would have had an fx6 kit done and I would have tested it out, regularly. I test to see what I can break or get stuck so a 2wd I just make go fast and try to keep clean

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm with you Craig it's a shame these Raptor guys love to wash and wax there $65000 truck but hate to see dust on it
A can of black paint can fix that Jay then it just might be easier to wash & wax
I'm good LOL! I've had two black vehicles, and as much as i love cars, and trucks in black, i do not have the interest to ever own one in that color again..... even if it is out of paper LMAO!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What's it matter how much the truck is worth? A clean vehicle show pride of ownership... whether it's worth $65000, $40000 or $10000 or $100.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
One of the main reasons I didn't buy a 4x4. I would have had an fx6 kit done and I would have tested it out, regularly. I test to see what I can break or get stuck so a 2wd I just make go fast and try to keep clean
What's it matter how much the truck is worth? A clean vehicle show pride of ownership...
Two very good points here - you're making the payments Craig, drive it into the lake for all I care.

Breaking stuff costs money, been there, done that with my '84 Chevy 4x4 back when I was young and foolish, have since moved on.

Pride of ownership for sure Chris, amen to that, but also consider Grant takes joy in busting my balls.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I would spend my hard earned money on one !!!

Did the mud thing once, it took me years to get the under side clean, never again..

Unfortunately I don't have lots of money to buy a new truck then beat the shit out of it...If I did I would buy a junked jeep for a mud/trail truck :icon_razz:

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
RedThunder ( chris is it ) as Mike said I just like to bust his balls about his truck it's all in good fun, but some of you's read what I say the wrong way. I bought my 4x4 as a family truck and then the MOD bug got me and well I always said I wouldn't off road my truck, but so far this winter I have had to use my truck for work many times and everytime it's a mile across a farmers field in the mud, snow last time I took the truck to the work job site there was mud covering the truck and even had mud inside the truck on the dash and down the door

1 - 17 of 17 Posts