Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did somebody know something about a F150 or something like that from the 80's, dubbed Big Foot that was orange ? Any picture or information ?

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Here is a story about it :icon_smile:

"However, Bob was clearly some kind of lunatic because he kept breaking his trucks.

The name Bigfoot was coined because he was told the reason he kept breaking parts was because of his “Big Foot”. (You know what they say about men with big feet . . . big shoes.)

He kept trying new parts and kept making it bigger and better."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/motors/emma_parker_bowles/article23555.ece

and Here for the entire history
http://www.bigfoot4x4.co.uk/thehistory.asp

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not the monster truck, an orange truck made by Ford in the 80's...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not this one, that's a Courrier made by Coors... I can't believe this nobody know this truck...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it was a graphic package for '81, I asked my brother wich sale Ford, he sold the one that was at our dealership in '81... It was orange and brown, with special wheel, kind of a "Amarillo" from the '80s... Trying to find a picture...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
no idea wht the truck is... i kno dodge had the lil read express truck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I remember when I was in school there was one that parked across the street. That was over 20 years ago, the guy is still driving it today. Next time I go back i'll get a picture of it. Pretty rust last time I saw it though.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i was getting slapped on the ass by a DR about that time so i wouldnt know.... lol

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
they were a option package in 81-82 brown with orange and coastal native grafics(can you say trick or treat !):sign0137:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts