Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shine up your ride and show everyone what you’ve got at Country Heritage park in Milton on July 24, 2016!

Our show location is not only in a scenic park setting, it also has 30 unique historical buildings and 20,000 artifacts that you can explore during the day and are included with show admission. The park also has a former 1928 Ford dealership and gas station and is a great spot for a photo of your car.

There will be trophies, DJ, on site BBQ, door prizes, 50/50, raffles and more. Gates open at 8:30 am and registration and gates close at noon. Awards at 3 pm. The 2016 show is sponsored by Gallinger Ford, Dave Cook, Custom Car poster, Ultimate Transportation Products and Zanio.

Show pre-registration is $20 and includes the driver and passengers.

GHMA/GTAMC 2016 Ford Stampede at Country Heritage Park

·
Administrator
4,742 Posts
Zaino rules, got no love for the GTAMC though, I wouldn't attend on that premise alone, even if I wanted to go.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow what happened with the GTAMC? I know they are super strict and foxbody lovers but what happened?

What if I change it to TMC? Much better club.

·
Administrator
4,742 Posts
Nice pics Ryan, thanks for sharing.

Random thoughts:

Its too bad Ontario has to butcher the front ends of some cars with the legally required license plates.
Not to mention drilling into the bumper cover to mount them. Love the GT350, and those Boss 302's aren't far behind, and well, the Ford GT is in a league of its own..

That Raptor looks like ass with those tow mirrors, I think thats a dude that used to be on here, but moved on. Just a guess though.

Lightnings look good, and is that a Grabber Blue Focus RS? Very nice.

·
Super Moderator
1,600 Posts
Nice shots Ryan. I must be getting old, those black Mustangs with the red roof just drive me nuts! we have one in town here and in my opinion it just looks " CHEAP "

·
Administrator
4,742 Posts
Nice shots Ryan. I must be getting old, those black Mustangs with the red roof just drive me nuts! we have one in town here and in my opinion it just looks " CHEAP "
Thats the upgraded version of the Boss 302, the Laguna Seca package Glen.

Don't think there's a lot of them around, not sure how many were made , or sold.

I don't mind the roof, but might be different if I had actually seen it drive by as opposed to pics.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Random thoughts:

Its too bad Ontario has to butcher the front ends of some cars with the legally required license plates.
Not to mention drilling into the bumper cover to mount them. Love the GT350, and those Boss 302's aren't far behind, and well, the Ford GT is in a league of its own..

That Raptor looks like ass with those tow mirrors, I think thats a dude that used to be on here, but moved on. Just a guess though.

Thank you! Yes absolutely hate the front license plate it ruins a lot of cars. The RSs blue is called Nitrous Blue, I don't think it's to far from Grabber Blue, they look quite similar.

Not a fan of all the red accents either. But the car is INCREDIBLE!

Nice bunch of rides! Thanks for sharing
No problem.

·
Administrator
1,234 Posts

Random thoughts:

I agree those tow mirrors make the Truck look strange

1 - 15 of 15 Posts