Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,153 Posts
My suggestion go for the chrome bulbs they really clean up the front light assembly and are perfectly legal cause they flash amber.

G

·
My suggestion go for the chrome bulbs they really clean up the front light assembly and are perfectly legal cause they flash amber.
Yup. Or get some heat-proof siver paint and coat your stock amber bulbs. Did mine years ago, and they're still holding up.
A buddy had a lighted Ford emblem on the back of his screaming red Mustang. He got busted in the middle of summer...his blue light emblem indicates a snow plow.:icon_rolleyes: :stupid:

· Registered
10 Posts
Why dont you just change them to white?? personally i think it looks alot better than the just amber, And to be honest I hate headlights anyways so I drive with my e brake one click down and all thats on is the indicator/running lights, So there bright enough to look like headlights but the arnt ugly headlight orangey....

just my personal preference...

p.s. It is illeagel to use red lights in your head light, But realisticly, Here in mississauga/toronto/oakville area, ive got blue lights as side markers, And ive got friends who have them in plain view headlights, none of us ever get bothered.

· Registered
3,479 Posts
I doubt any trouble..

In my stratus I ran for 4yrs.. 50k each for the last 2.. Without any problems..

I ran just a standard (Canadian Tire, orange package I think) clear bulb..
was goldish/clear color when on low.. and straight bright white when signalled.. on high..

Never any problems..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.