Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Are you coming on May 6th to Mississauga GTG?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to let everyone know about the Spring GTG for Chevy Truck World/Ford Truck World. CTW started these GTGs a couple years ago and we meet atleast twice a year. The date is set for Sunday,May 6 at 1:00. The place is Boston Pizza, the other side of the parking lot from the Timmies you will be having you April GTG. Great bunch of Ford and Chevy guys and the usual fun Ford/Chevy bashing.
I'm look forward to meeting anyone that can make it out.

Boston Pizza
6978 Financial Drive.
Mississauga
Mapquest link.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=IWMQO9MJpkmnaurKji6gwQ%3d%3d&longitude=YHF4CGLIZtipY3t%2fomPHPg%3d%3d&name=Boston%20Pizza&country=CA&address=6978%20Financial%20Dr&city=Mississauga&state=ON&zipcode=L5N%208J4&phone=905%2d819%2d9299&spurl=0&&q=boston%20pizza&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I will try my best to be there, will have to make a shift change so I'll update this when I know for sure.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I would like to let everyone know about the Spring GTG for Chevy Truck World/Ford Truck World. CTW started these GTGs a couple years ago and we meet atleast twice a year. The date is set for Sunday,May 6 at 1:00. The place is Boston Pizza, the other side of the parking lot from the Timmies you will be having you April GTG. Great bunch of Ford and Chevy guys and the usual fun Ford/Chevy bashing.
I'm look forward to meeting anyone that can make it out.

Boston Pizza
6978 Financial Drive.
Mississauga
Mapquest link.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&spurl=0&&q=boston pizza&qc=(All) Restaurants
Looks like there will be around 20 plus trucks this will be great:hba

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Update, I was able to get the shift change I wanted so looks like I'll be there. And yeah I'm aware my truck has some dings and scratches in the paint but it gives it character and its unique, no other truck has them :p Should have the new tonneau installed by then as well.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
What time is anyone from London heading there, we can convoy there. I just dont wanna show up alone since the only person I actually met is Smoke and he isn't gong to be there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts