Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, Al from parts and Eric our lead mods in staller are heading to New Jersey for the weekend for the largest wholesale show and sale in the aftermarket industry. Its a mini SEMA but includes specials and discounts on brands and lines I buy and book for spring. We'll be looking at over 1000 brand lines. Our cost prices on Fabtech, Mickey Thompson, MBRP, AMP to name a few are already as low as gets in Canada but this is our opportunity to pick up an extra 5% on those lines and up to 35% off new lines and other major brands. If you are considering a large purchase let us know. Looking for a new product, let us know and after the show, sometime in March look for some specials for newsletter members, fordtough.ca and fordtruck.com exclusive deals. :icon_eek:

· Registered
78 Posts
Myself, Al from parts and Eric our lead mods in staller are heading to New Jersey for the weekend for the largest wholesale show and sale in the aftermarket industry. Its a mini SEMA but includes specials and discounts on brands and lines I buy and book for spring. We'll be looking at over 1000 brand lines. Our cost prices on Fabtech, Mickey Thompson, MBRP, AMP to name a few are already as low as gets in Canada but this is our opportunity to pick up an extra 5% on those lines and up to 35% off new lines and other major brands. If you are considering a large purchase let us know. Looking for a new product, let us know and after the show, sometime in March look for some specials for newsletter members, fordtough.ca and fordtruck.com exclusive deals. :icon_eek:
Hey Blackstock,

Do you do efans kits. If so how much? I'm thinking of removing my stock mechanical fan and installing some efans. Or do you no anybody that does efans.

Thanks.

· Registered
898 Posts
I am leaning towards MBRPs but I want to hear them 1st.
Am trying to prevent my truck being as loud as my Mustangs with Borla cat back.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Flareside continues to be a challenge. I have a set of wheels coming that I will test fit a 35" x13.5 tire to check for clearance and turning radius with a minimmal offset. Maybe less than 2 weeks, keep you all posted

· Registered
187 Posts
fo sho!!! 2insane has me going all crazy and shit now lol... thinkin about the 8 in lift instead. i really dont like seeing bigger competition. i know theres always bigger and better but i would like to be a competitor lol. even if we have to change some gears and shit. or if you have a f250 or f350 you wanna trade for my flareside...??? lol... man i love that black widow lol. well im rambling. so im a stop. so very excited lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.