Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Yep we have been having some dam fine weather here. Alot of the snow is gone in the streets, just residental area's and even those are melting fast. We usually seem to get our one good cold spell then its nice after that.

· Registered
161 Posts
Celsius, My dad was in Calgary it was 13* there yesterday and most of the week.
Talk to us in May when you are still shoveling your driveway. One thing I sure don't miss about living out there is the 8 months of winter.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
-1 today and tomorrow in Edmonton then above 0* the rest of the week. I wish I would have gone to school in southern Alberta, the rest of the week is supposed to be 8-10* in Calgary. :icon_sad: Winter is practically done down there last I heard.

· Registered
74 Posts
:signs066:

What happen to Global Warming its -19*C in Brampton Now
:sign0137:
Global Warming was invented so scientists could have you send money to "Carbon offsets" so they could make sure they get paid. Grants aren't enough for them anymore!

And if you check most of the corporations these "offsets" go to, you will see Al Gore either controls or has major investment in many of them. Gore will make BILLIONS before people figure it out!

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Winter is not over yet!!!!It's not cold but hasen't stoped snowing since 8am, up to about a foot now. I went and played around in the snow whatching people slide around in 2 wheel drive....Hahaha I love Mini Blizards!
[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Love em' tires are preety good in the snow too, it was nice and sunny yesterday I tried to play in the mud but it was frozen everywere:angry032: ...Pic's are top secret for now...lol

Just shoveled the driveway, it's raining now!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.