Monday night - Wawa, On
Tuesday night - Winnipeg, Mb
Wednesday night - Calgary, Ab
Thursday/Friday - Langley, BC/ Port Coquitlim, BC

Than turn around and come home.

How's the weather?

· Registered
3,056 Posts
i dunno bout southern alberta but fort mac area snow anh high winds.... probly nice in calgary tho seems to be like florida there alot LOL j/k

· Registered
2,101 Posts
You will be passing by the hwy 105 in Vermillion Bay I'm two hours up that hwy in Red Lake for another week or two....Small world!! Weather is OK for now in this end. Are you passing through th Sault St Marie to Marathon stretch, that's always brutal driving??? Watch out for the White River cops Thier hard core no exceptions

· Registered
898 Posts
Emergency load that the rookie division can't handle, so the called in the expert(at an inflated rate)

RIGHT ON!!!
So beers 'n wings on you next time??

:icon_wink:

That looks like an awesome drive. Personally never driven west out of Ontario in Canada.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well starting back east, sat in Langley for 8 hrs(stupid canadian tire bs) thursday over to friday. I am know in Edmonton til Monday(legally can't move), than make my way back to Etobicoke.

It was a good drive thru Jasper park though, I have pictures and will post in the other thread when I get a chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.